Friday 29 September 2017

Shutter card Template.

A shutter card made with Polkadoodles Christmas Joy Digiscrap kit  http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/christmas-joy-digiscrap-download-bundle-digital-printables/. I've made this card in CraftArtist so I have a Free template in CraftArtist format. Please take note this is a project file not a Digikit, so it needs opening by double clicking or File open. CraftArtist file  https://www.mediafire.com/file/wqy6r05dri36z7y/Shutter%20card%20Template%20Final.craft



This is a template for non CrartArtist users.
Mat one.
Mat two.


3 comments:

  1. Wow Linda you have been busy. The card is amazing. Is it printed then cut or are they real layers. I cannot tell the difference ��

    Linda T xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you you are 'one' very clever lady. The card is lovely. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could get to grips with CA it just seems to complicated for me maybe because I'm used to My craft studio which is very basic. I start off trying with it but then can't remember half what I've done or it takes twice as long so I give up lol

    Love this it's so pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete