Thursday 21 September 2017

Pop up Box card

I was asked by a CraftArtist user if I could make a Template for a Pop Up Box Card for use in CraftArtist. This is what I've come up with. The box folds flat to post. I've used Polkadoodles Christmas Joy digiscrap kit  as there were lots of Christmas parcels to fill my box with. Kit http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/christmas-joy-digiscrap-download-bundle-digital-printables/
CraftArtist Pop Up Box Template     Note this is a Craft file Double click on it to open.  http://www.mediafire.com/file/wi6i5o95qg9xsyo/Pop_up_box_card_Download.craft

3 comments:

  1. This looks lovely Linda and thanks for the template too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda

    Many thanks for this. I have downloaded the kit and am working through the instructions. You say to use punches that are 'provided'. I can't find them I'm afraid. I am looking at Punches, My Digikit but it is empty. I am clearly not doing something and hoped you would advise! Many thanks Christine xx

    ReplyDelete