Friday 15 September 2017

Forest Friends Samples part 2


The little Mouse house card made with a small section of a paper from the Forest friends kit. I've added the little door graphic and some little signs. The perfect New Home card. https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/531279466/digi-scrapbooking-kit-watercolour?ref=shop_home_active_2

Another selection of samples made with Lauren's Forest Friends Scrapbook kit.https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/531279466/digi-scrapbooking-kit-watercolour?ref=shop_home_active_2
I just love making Fairy Jars, so I decided to make this one with the beautifully painted flowers and foliage. I've also used one of the gorgeous butterflies for the fairy wings. When I see a butterfly in a kit, my first reaction is, a fairy !

This is the back of the jar. I printed this twice, one reversed and joined them back to back, so you could view the jar all around. It was finished off with a label and a flower on top.

Just love the little bunnies, so cute!
I decided to make a pop up here. It's a tiny card with the pop up surprise inside. I then designed a matching envelope to finish it off.


Another scrap page, this time with Mr & Mrs Fox hiding in the flowers.

This was a little faux canvas for a child's room.


No comments:

Post a Comment