Monday 24 July 2017

This is me!

Hello and welcome to my new blog!
           I'm just about to start a new crafting journey, so out with the old and in with the new. Let me tell you a little bit about myself. Well this year I'm sixty yes the big 60 and feeling it. I just love crafting especially Digi crafting, I have been on the Serif Daisytrail Design Team from March 2014 to July 2017,we were so sad to hear of the demise of Daisytrail in the last week , but a new opportunity came along in the shape of the wonderful Nikki Hall and Polkadoodles!
 I am so looking forward to working with Nikki's art work. Between my husband and I, we have 6 children and 11 grandchildren ranging from the age of 2 months old to 16years,plenty of people to scrap and plenty to make cards for. I feel crafting is a gift you should give to a child, it will last a life time.Well enough about me for now, please join me on my new Polkadoodle's journey and lets see where it takes us and what we can create along the way Linda x

1 comment:

  1. Linda,I think you are doing a great job. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete