Monday 31 July 2017

Tropical Sorbet scrap page

Another scrapbook page created with Polkadoodles Digi scrap kit Tropical Sorbet. I just love the papers, they could be used for so many types of paper crafting. The borders were made with a digital punch. My choice of software is CraftArtist, but I also have Paintshop pro.
This is a close up of the Photo frame and cluster. I originally had a light coloured mat behind the pink photo frame, but found it blended too much into the background, so I darkened it. I then created a dashed line to go on top of the mat to make it pop. There was a beautiful array of flowers in the kit, which I stacked with shadows to lift them up, to make the cluster. Because of the patterned background, I cut out a flower shape from one of the plain papers in the kit and gave it an inked effect in the software to act as a base for the cluster. I then finished it off with a butterfly.
http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/brands/Digiscraps-at-Polkadoodles.html

No comments:

Post a Comment