Sunday 11 November 2018

More crafts with MJM Design studio's A midnight clear

I love to craft with the grandchildren at Christmas and this year I've made this Nativity, I thought I'd share it with you. It has been made on a similar process to a shadow box car, with layers and folds.
This is another make, it's a very large coffee jar with a printed rice paper scene. I Mod podged it onto the jar and then coated it with another layer. On top of this I used a cheap glitter glue i bought from the children's section in Wilko. It's a clear glue with iridescent glitter and tiny sequins running through it. It has mad the print blur slightly, but I loved the effect. The only problem I had was with Santa and his sleigh, it was too blurred to make out, so I just cut another one and glued it on. I finished off with some silver wax and a battery candle.
Add caption 
A Nativity scrap
A Christmas Die card


MJM Design Studios A Midnight clear.          
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/656824915/digital-craft-kit-scrapbook-kit-mixed?ref=related-2 


No comments:

Post a Comment